Maita'i Catamaran Mahina Moonlight Sail
Moonlighting takes on a whole new meaning when you climb aboard the Maita'i Catamaran Mahina Moonlight Sail. Let Mahina – that’s Hawaiian for moon – guide your way as you glide across the deep blue sea. Twinkling lights and sparkling water make up the evening landscape. Experience the romance of Hawaii with a moonlight sail from Oahu Activities Discount.
The 90-minute expedition comes complete with natural mood lighting, complimentary beverages and charming crew and expert captain. This Oahu moonlight sailing tour is one of the most romantic things to do in Hawaii. Reserve your tour with Oahu Activities Discount.
The New "Maita'i" is a 44-foot catamaran is designed specifically for Oahu's Waikiki Beach! The state-of-the art twin-hulled craft includes new equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi".
Maita'i Catamaran Features:
- New equipment that was developed and tested on our previous boat of 20 years, the legendary "Leahi" Catamaran
- Safe, quiet, environmentally clean propulsion system
- Two large safety nets located on the bow with ample room for sunbathing
- Convenient barefoot boarding
- Specially designed "wing mast" which enables Maita'i to reach incredible speeds
- CD sound system
- State-of-the-art Spectra sails
- On board restroom
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers, we limit numbers to ensure maximum comfort
- Where and When:
- Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel & Sheraton Waikiki. You can park at the Sheraton Waikiki for $3 per hour for a maximum of 4 hours (cash only). View Map
From January 1 to February 28: Check in at 6:30 pm. Departure at 7:00 pm.
From March 1 to September 30: Check in at 7:00 pm. Departure at 7:30 pm.
From October 1 to December 31: Check in at 6:30 pm. Departure at 7:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 1.5 hours
- Maitai Catamaran Snorkeling