Parasailing in Hawaii
When you are looking for fun and adventure, check out the various Hawaii Parasailing opportunities with Hawaii’s top parasailing company: SeaBreeze. SeaBreeze is Hawaii’s top business for Oahu Parasailing. Oahu Activities Discount’s number one priority when it comes to Hawaii Parasailing is safety—and fun! SeaBreeze employs the most popular and safest technique for Honolulu Parasailing: a process where launch and recovery of the parasail occurs directly from the boat. SeaBreeze’s Honolulu Parasailing vessels carry up to six participants each. Be sure to bring a friend or family member because all parasail flights are tandem. You’ll have a blast experiencing Hawaii Parasailing with a loved one!
Your adventure starts with an educational safety briefing and ocean transportation to the parasail launch region. You’ll be able to enjoy up to a full hour on the water as each guest gets the chance to take part in an 8-10 minute parasail ride.
Be sure to bring your camera! There are incredible photo opportunities of the Koolau Mountain Range and Hawaii Kai coastlines.
If you want a truly unforgettable experience, upgrade to the Extreme Ride! This extreme Oahu Parasailing adventure gives you more line, more excitement, more dips, and more fun in the water and in the air!
Parasailing in Hawaii with SeaBreeze and Oahu Activities Discount is sure to give you and your friends or family the adventure of a lifetime. You will be given a selection of parasailing locations and options so that you can create the ideal Hawaii Activity. When booking your Hawaii Tours and Hawaii Activities through Oahu Activities Discount, be sure to ask about Hawaii Parasailing!
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
Check in at SeaBreeze Watersports (H2O Sports Hawaii), 377 Keahole St E103, Honolulu, HI 96825 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available for morning tours only.
- Guests must weigh at least 60 pounds. Participants should wear swimsuits.
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 60 pounds.
Pregnant women may not participate. All flights are tandem with two or three participants.
- Special Notes:
- Digital Media photo service is available for all those who participate. ***A fuel surcharge will be collected from each customer upon check-in. The fuel surcharge is presently $3.00 per person per activity. This surcharge is subject to change as fuel prices are altered.
- Operation Days:
- Total time with transportation is approximately 3.5 hours
- Sea Breeze Water Sports
- KrantzKraft fleet of ocean vessels that are U.S.-patented and factory-designed entirely for commercial parasailing.