Jet Ski Rentals in Oahu
For high quality, low priced Jet Ski Rentals in Oahu, reserve your Oahu Jetskiing adventures through Sea Breeze and Oahu Activities Discount.
The Oahu Jet Skiing escapade starts with a safety consultation and picturesque ride on a transfer craft to your ocean start position in Maunalua Bay. You’ll have a full thirty minutes to play and explore the gorgeous waters of Maunalua Bay.
Our top priority is ensuring your safety. All Oahu Jet Ski excursions are done in a secure riding vicinity in stunning Maunalua Bay which is towered over by the Koolau Mountains.
Sea Breeze and Oahu Activities Discount are glad and excited to bring jet skiers to Maunalua Bay via our brand new 100-passenger Jet Ski barge that features a seating area, shade, the friendliest staff on Oahu, and cubicles for you to store your personal items.
When you Jet Ski in Oahu, there are millions of photograph opportunities while you’re exploring the majestic Maunalua Bay, circled by the Koolau Mountain Range and Hawaii Kai coastlines!
Book your Jet Ski Rentals in Oahu through Oahu Activities Discount!
- Have a fun time jet skiing in scenic Maunalua Bay
- State-of-the-art Yamaha VX110 personal watercraft (jet ski)
- Jet skis are launched from an activities barge, complete with shade, a seating area and cubicles to store personal items
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastline, the Ko'olau Mountain Range and protected Maunalua Bay
- Family members or friends who would like to come along but not participate in parasailing can come along as a Observer.
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm
Check in 15 minutes prior to your selected tour time at H2O Sports Hawaii (formerly SeeBreeze Watersports) at 377 Keahole St E103, Honolulu, HI 96825
- You will get wet, so be sure to wear your swimsuit!
- Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a Jet Ski. Kids age 12-15 can operate with an adult on the back. Younger participants accompanied by an adult are welcome as passengers. There are no weight restrictions.
Participants will be riding under the watchful eyes of U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captains.
Pregnant women may not participate.
A fuel surcharge is collected from every customer upon check-in. The fuel surcharge is currently $3.00/person per activity. This surcharge will change as fuel prices change.
- Special Notes:
- Digital media photo services are available for all participants.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday (except holidays)
- Total tour time is 1 hour with 30 minutes on the Jet Ski
- Sea Breeze Water Sports
- State-of-the-art 2006 Yamaha VX110 4-stroke wave runner style Jet Ski