Pearl Harbor Tours - USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
When you go on Pearl Harbor Tours through Oahu Activities Discount with Polynesian Adventure Tours, you have the opportunity to visit the Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor, the Punchbowl and Downtown, and the USS Missouri in one exciting, fun-filled day!
This touching Oahu Tour starts with a visit to Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center that memorializes America's entry into World War II. Afterwards, you and your group will have the chance to tour the famous battleship USS Missouri where the peace agreement finishing the war was signed. On your return to Waikiki, you’ll be driven through gorgeous, historical downtown as well as the famed Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
Check out the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, where you’ll see a striking motion picture depicting the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, then browse through enthralling displays and climb on board the Navy launch for a journey to the Memorial itself. Board the Arizona Memorial. At the Wardroom Orientation Center, you and your group will be able to check out models, maps, artifacts, photos, and a short film that will prepare you for your shipboard visit. Your tour among the “Mighty Mo,” the last battleship ever built by the US Navy, is sure to be memorable.
Take a guided tour on the Surrender Deck, the spot that ushered in a New Era on September 2nd, 1945. Check out the remarkable Iolani Palace, the sole royal palace on American soil.
During your Pearl Harbor Tour, you’ll be able to see other gorgeous and celebrated Civic Center attractions such as the State Library and Archives, Kawaiahao Church (the church of Hawaiian monarchs), Iolani Palace, the statue of King Kamehameha, City Hall, and the charming Mission Houses.
Experience the peacefulness of Punchbowl National Cemetery with its scrupulously landscaped acres that include the chapel, the Courts of the Missing, and extremely detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in WWII and Korea.
Highlights: USS Missouri Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
- Check out genuine artifacts of the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Climb aboard the Navy launch for a trek to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour the famous USS Missouri (admission is included with package fee)
- Drive through the tranquil Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museum, and the statue of King Kamehameha
Gold Option Includes:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri