Pearl Harbor Tours - Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour
When you take part in one of the Pearl Harbor Tours offered by Oahu Activities Discount, you and your family or friends get the chance to experience the moment in history when our country entered WWII as you tour the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center and Pearl Harbor.
While you visit the Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center, you’ll have the chance to check out an enthralling film depicting the tragic 1941 Pearl Harbor attack. Then you can busy yourself by browsing through mesmerizing displays before climbing on board the Navy launch for a journey to the Memorial itself, where you’ll be able to live through a moment in history that entered the US into WWII.
With this Tour of Pearl Harbor, you’ll be able to experience the tranquility of Punchbowl National Cemetery with its scrupulously landscaped acres that include the chapel, the Courts of the Missing, and extremely detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in WWII and Korea.
- Visit the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Watch a motion picture about the tragic 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Ride the Navy launch to the historic Arizona Memorial
(Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific on a personalized Punchbowl Tour
- View Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museum, and the statue of King Kamehameha
USS Arizona Memorial
Black Tears of the Arizona
View from USS Missouri
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki 8:45 am and returns approximately 2:30-3:00 pm.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Due to the pandemic, the film is currently not being shown but guests will spend more time at the Arizona Memorial.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Daily except Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- 5 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours