Mini Circle Island with Scenic Shores Tour
The Mini Circle Island with Scenic Shores Tour is sure to give you amazing stories that can be shared for a life-time. Guests learn about the Hawaii culture and special events that have played a key role in shaping the life of President Obama. Guests will be taken on a deluxe transportation tour to key historical locations. Learn of Hawaii's culture of respect for neighbors, family values and the diversity and inclusiveness of our communities.
- Diamond Head lookout
- Drive by some of Oahu’s most impressive homes for awesome photo shots
- See Hanauma Bay, Oahu’s prime snorkeling destination and marine preserve
- See a stretch of Oahu’s lush windward coast
- Halona Blowhole
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout – see towns of Kailua and Kaneohe and all the way to Chinaman’s Hat Island
- View Queen Emma Summer Palace and surrounding rainforest
- Where and When:
- Pick-up from your Waikiki hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki around 1-1:15 pm and returns at 5-5:30 pm. Exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 4 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned mini-coach with large vista view windows