Mini Circle Island with Scenic Shores Tour
Please be advised the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will
not be accessible until further notice due to landslides caused by
recent heavy rainfalls. This tour takes place as scheduled and goes to
all the attractions, except Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
The Mini Circle Island with Scenic Shores Tour is sure to give you amazing stories that can be shared for a life-time. Guests learn about the Hawaii culture and special events that have played a key role in shaping the life of President Obama. Guests will be taken on a deluxe transportation tour to key historical locations. Learn of Hawaii's culture of respect for neighbors, family values and the diversity and inclusiveness of our communities.
- Diamond Head lookout
- Drive by some of Oahu’s most impressive homes for awesome photo shots
- See Hanauma Bay, Oahu’s prime snorkeling destination and marine preserve
- See a stretch of Oahu’s lush windward coast
- Halona Blowhole
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout – see towns of Kailua and Kaneohe and all the way to Chinaman’s Hat Island
- View Queen Emma Summer Palace and surrounding rainforest
- Where and When:
- Pick-up from your Waikiki hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki around 1-1:15 pm and returns at 5-5:30 pm. Exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 4 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned mini-coach with large vista view windows