Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
Enjoy an Oahu grand circle island tour with stops at the island's most beautiful locations, including the Byodo-in Temple, Diamond Head lookout, Halona Blowhole, the surfing beaches on the North Shore and the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
Gold Package: Upgrade your tour with the Gold Package. Enjoy a bento lunch.
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the foothills of Diamond Head
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (except on Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Halona Blowhole
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - No visit on Memorial Day
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Dole Plantation (have time to look around and shop)
- Pineapple and sugarcane fields of Central Oahu
- LUNCH - If you do not choose the Gold option, please know that there is
not time to order lunch at the usual stop. You can bring a bag
lunch/snacks or there may or may not be time to grab something quick in
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
Mountains at Kualoa Ranch
- Where and When:
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pick-up.
This tour departs Waikiki at 7:00 am and returns at approximately 5:45 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Gold Package includes a bento lunch.
In the event any of the existing stops are not open, more time will be spent at the other stops and/or alternate stops that will be determined.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday & Saturday
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach with large viewing windows