Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour - Kailua Beach Adventures
Take the original Kailua Bay Oahu Kayaking trip through Kailua Beach Adventures. This four hour guided tour takes you to the hidden pools and remote sanctuaries of the island.
Like all of Kailua’s Oahu Tours you have the option of hotel pickup from any Waikiki hotel or you can meet at the office for a 9:15am check in. The Kailua staff will outfit you with all the gear and equipment you need before they give basic instruction for the trip. You’ll then set out for the Mokulua Island to kayak in Oahu amongst the sea-bird sanctuary. After a quick lunch on the beach, you’ll have the option to snorkel and kayak and explore the island before heading back around 2pm. You’ll get a chance to shower and clean up before heading back to your hotel around 3:30pm.
This is a full day of adventure for kayaks on Oahu! Save your spot today by booking with Oahu Activities and Hawaii Discount. This is one of the Hawaii Activities that you don’t want to miss out on!
- Guided kayak tour from Kailua Beach to the Mokulua Islands
- Eco-tour and tide-pool hike to Queen’s Bath on island’s deserted beach
- Paddle to Lanikai Beach and enjoy snorkeling, swimming, kayak surfing and a picnic lunch
Twin Islands Kayak Tour
Kayak with Friends
Swim at Queen's Bath
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:15 am at 130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center (View Map). We can also pick up at your Waikiki hotel starting at 7:30 am.
Tour returns at around 3:30 pm.
- Must be adventure minded, reasonably fit and able to swim.
- Minimum age 13 years old.
Ages 13 to 16 years old must ride in a double kayak with a parent or guardian.
Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Everyone in the party must be able to swim or you will not be able to go on the tour and will not receive a refund within the cancellation policy.
This tour is a favorite for the fit and adventurous kayaker. No experience is necessary, but recommended. Must be adventure minded and physically able.
Participants will need to transport their kayak to/from the beach via cart (5-10 minute walk).
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 5 hours of guided Oahu kayaking + exploration
- Kailua Beach Adventures
- One or two-person Ocean Kayak or Spectrum Kayak with Comfort Pro Kayak Seat