Hawaiian Kayaking Adventure Self-Guided Tour- Kailua Beach Adventures
The Hawaiian Kayaking Adventure Self-Guided Tour was created by our head instructor and will please the expert kayaker who is searching for an adventurous experience while exploring at their own speed. Before you start on your journey, you will watch an extensive video briefing and will listen to lessons delivered by the experienced staff, preparing you for a unique and exciting day! This is one Oahu Kayaking adventure you won’t be able to forget!
- Self-guided kayak tour in Kailua Bay
- Paddle to several offshore islands, which are seabird sanctuaries
- Swim and snorkel in turquoise waters and keep an eye out for green sea turtles
- Use of a large, stable stand-up board
- Full deck pad & paddle with adjustable height
- Lunch after the Hawaii Stand up Paddling Tour
- 1.5 hours lesson/tour plus 2 hours of beach time
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:15 am at 130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center (View Map). We can also pick up at your Waikiki hotel starting at 7:30 am.
Tour returns at around 3:30 pm.
- Minimum age 8 years old.
Ages 8 to 16 years old must ride in a double kayak with a parent or guardian.
Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Everyone in the party must be able to swim or you will not be able to go on the tour and will not receive a refund within the cancellation policy.
Must be adventure minded and physically able.
Participants will need to transport their kayak to/from the beach via cart (5-10 minute walk).
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 4 hours
- Kailua Beach Adventures
- One or two-person Ocean Kayak or Spectrum Kayak with Comfort Pro Kayak Seat