Hawaiian Kayaking Adventure Self-Guided Tour- Kailua Beach Adventures
The Hawaiian Kayaking Adventure Self-Guided Tour was created by our head instructor and will please the expert kayaker who is searching for an adventurous experience while exploring at their own speed. Before you start on your journey, you will watch an extensive video briefing and will listen to lessons delivered by the experienced staff, preparing you for a unique and exciting day! This is one Oahu Kayaking adventure you won’t be able to forget!
The Hawaiian Kayaking Adventure Self-Guided Tour includes:
· Video consultation
· One or two-person Ocean Kayak TM with safety leash
· U.S. Coastguard-approved PFD Type 3
· Comfort Pro Kayak Seat TM
· Protected lockers - 12” x 12” x 17”
· 4 full hours of actual activity
· Freshly-prepared Island BBQ or picnic lunch
· Transportation to and from Waikiki
- Self-guided kayak tour in Kailua Bay
- Paddle to several offshore islands, which are seabird sanctuaries
- Swim and snorkel in turquoise waters and keep an eye out for green sea turtles
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:15 am at 130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center (View Map). We can also pick up at your Waikiki hotel starting at 7:30 am.
Tour returns at around 3:30 pm.
- Minimum age 8 years old.
Ages 8 to 16 years old must ride in a double kayak with a parent or guardian.
Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Everyone in the party must be able to swim or you will not be able to go on the tour and will not receive a refund within the cancellation policy.
Must be adventure minded and physically able.
Participants will need to transport their kayak to/from the beach via cart (5-10 minute walk).
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 4 hours
- Kailua Beach Adventures
- One or two-person Ocean Kayak or Spectrum Kayak with Comfort Pro Kayak Seat