Oahu to Maui Hana Adventure - Hawaii Inter Island Tours
Hawaii Inter Island Tours from Oahu to Maui offered through Oahu Activities Discount give you the opportunity to experience awe-inspiring views and get a taste of the various cultures of Hawaii. Following your early morning hotel pickup and flight ending in Maui, your Hana Adventure begins. Your tour group will be accompanied by an experienced guide who will tell you all about the splendor and history of Maui and its majestic surrounding coastline. During your Hawaii Inter Island Tour, you’ll be able to spend the entire day observing spectacular waterfalls, lush rainforests, and breathtaking vistas. Oahu to Maui day trips are conducted in wonderful air-conditioned mini-buses with kind and friendly drivers.
- **Hookipa Lookout - famous North Shore Beach popular for surfing and windsurfing competitions
- **Kaumahina State Wayside Park - a forested park offering scenic views of Maui's coastline
- **Keanae Lookout - magnificent view of Maui from the rocky black lava coasts to the green Hawaiian taro fields
- Waikani Falls - Three Bears Falls, features 3 parallel waterfalls from as high as a 1000 ft
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park - tropical rainforest with breathtaking waterfalls
State Park - a picturesque park featuring native hala forest, a
natural stone arch, blowholes, freshwater streams, a legendary cave,
sparkling pools and a black sand beach
- "Heavenly Hana Town - home to Pii-Iani Temple, exotic flowers, history, and more
- Palikea Stream - the largest perennial stream on Maui
Lindbergh's Grave - A prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author,
and activist, Lindbergh became the 1st person to make a non-stop flight
across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Picnic lunch: turkey subs,
macaroni salad, fruit slices, cookie, canned juice or bottled water
(Veggie option available upon request. To request a vegetarian meal,
please call us at 1-866-482-9775.)
*Lunch menu is subject to change without notice.
**These are usually stops along the route. Route may be subject to change without notice due to roadwork or park closures.
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is included.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 8:30 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in. International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle.
Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- Be sure to bring valid, government-issued ID.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 15 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air conditioned tour bus