Oahu to Maui Hana Adventure - Hawaii Inter Island Tours
Hawaii Inter Island Tours from Oahu to Maui offered through Oahu Activities Discount give you the opportunity to experience awe-inspiring views and get a taste of the various cultures of Hawaii. Following your early morning hotel pickup and flight ending in Maui, your Hana Adventure begins. Your tour group will be accompanied by an experienced guide who will tell you all about the splendor and history of Maui and its majestic surrounding coastline. During your Hawaii Inter Island Tour, you’ll be able to spend the entire day observing spectacular waterfalls, lush rainforests, and breathtaking vistas. Oahu to Maui day trips are conducted in wonderful air-conditioned mini-buses with kind and friendly drivers.
Highlights of the Oahu to Maui Hana Adventure
- Drive around Maui's east coast to Kaumahina State Park, the Keanae Valley Lookout, and Paia
- Visit Hana and Hasegawa General Store
- Check out Pua'a Ka'a and Waianapanapa State Parks
- Stop at the O'heo Stream and Pools (weather permitting)
- Discover windsurfing beaches
- Experience Wailua Falls Lookout
- Picnic lunch: ham & turkey subs, macaroni salad, fruit slices, cookie, canned juice or bottled water (Veggie option available upon request. To request a vegetarian meal, please call us at 1-866-482-9775.)
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is included.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 8:30 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in. International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle.
Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- Be sure to bring valid, government-issued ID.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 15 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air conditioned tour bus