Oahu To Kauai Waimea Canyon and Wailua River - Hawaii Inter Island Tours
With Hawaii Inter Island Tours from Oahu to Kauai offered through Oahu Activities Discount for a day filled with the legends, beauty and saga of the “Garden Isle” Kauai!
Following your early morning complimentary hotel pickup and quick flight to Kauai, you’re sure to enjoy an exciting journey that combines a visit to Waimea Canyon (the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”) with a picturesque drive up the Wailua to the mystical Fern Grotto. Waimea Canyon is one of the island’s most amazing sights, and the Fern Grotto is the perfect place to spend romantic time with a loved one. Hawaii Inter Island Tours are conducted on wonderful and comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses by experienced drivers. Bring comfortable walking shoes and a sweater to be as comfortable as possible.
- Waimea Canyon State Park – lookout points offer great photo opportunities of the canyon
- Spouting Horn blowhole on Kauai’s south shore
- Historic old Koloa town, the birth place of sugar in Hawaii
- Drive by Captain Cook’s Landing and the remains of an early 19th-century Russian Fort (Fort Elizabeth)
- Holo-Holo-Ku Heiau, a historic site
- View beautiful Opaeka'a Falls
- Boat cruise on Wailua River
- Fern Grotto, a fern-covered lava cave
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is optional for no additional charge.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 6:00 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle.
Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not provided on this tour. However, a lunch stop will be made where lunch can be purchased.
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 10 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air-conditioned tour bus