Kualoa Ranch - 1 Hour Horseback Riding Tour
Enjoy a horseback riding tour at Kualoa Ranch, one of the best places for horseback riding on Oahu. The ranch offers guided horseback rides that are fun no matter if you're a beginner or an advanced rider. Their horses are gentle and well-behaved, and all tours are led by experienced guides.
- Explore the southern part of Kualoa Ranch
- See Chinaman's Hat Island and an ancient Hawaiian fishpond
- Perfect tour if you would like to try out horseback riding
- Where and When:
- Kualoa Ranch is only 45 minutes from Waikiki. Take the H-1 Freeway west to the Likelike Highway, Route #63. Proceed up the Likelike Highway and through the Wilson Tunnel. Descend towards Kaneohe town and exit onto Kahekili Highway, Route #83, heading north. Continue along Kahekili Highway - note that the road becomes Kamehameha Highway as you pass the historic "Hygienic Store" in the village of Kahalu'u. In about 10 minutes you will see signs indicating you are approaching the Kualoa Ranch entrance which will be on your left as you round the curve past Mokoli'i Island (Chinaman's Hat).
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
Minimum height is 4ft 6in (137 cm).
Maximum weight is 230 lbs (104 kg).
Covered shoes required.
Must attend briefing.
Must sign liability waiver.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily, except 12/25 and 1/1
- 1 hour
- Kualoa Ranch