Ali’i Sacred Falls Flight (60 min)
The 60 minute Ali'i Sacred Falls Flight is the most comprehensive Oahu
helicopter tour. Your journey begins as you fly over the beautiful
shoreline of Waikiki and Diamond Head Crater. Next get a bird’s eye
view of Hanauma Bay - the popular snorkeling spot, dramatic Makapu’u
Point, and the coral reefs of Kaneohe Bay. See Chinaman’s Hat and the
uninhabited valleys of the Ko’olau Mountain Range to the incredible
1,300 ft cascading Sacred Falls waterfall. See the
North Shore's world-famous surfing beaches and scenic Waimea Falls
Park. Enter the island’s vast Central Plain, where according to the
Guiness Book of World Records the largest maze is situated in the Dole
Pineapple Fields. Your tour ends with a breathtaking panoramic vista of
- Where and When:
- Morning: Departure between 9:00 am & 11:00 am
Mid-day: Departure between 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm
Afternoon: Departure between 2:00 pm & 3:00 pm
Complimentary roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available. Please select the transportation option at time of booking to request it. The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher.
If you are driving to the airport yourself, check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time at Honolulu International Airport, 130 Iolana Place, Honolulu, HI 96819
- Height and weight must be provided. Be sure to bring along your PICTURE I.D. for security reasons.
- Passengers weighing over 250 pounds (113 kg) may be charged an additional fee equal to one half the tour cost. Passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) may be charged for an additional seat.
First Class seating is only sold in pairs (2 seats must be purchased). An individual First Class passenger's weight must not exceed 180 lbs (81 kg). The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 345 lbs (156 kg).
Children under the age of 2 years fly free and must sit on adult's lap.
- Special Notes:
- The A-Star seats a total of 6 passengers, 2 in front with the pilot and a bench seat that seats 4 in the back.
Open Seating: Open seating would be best described as Available seating, meaning you will be seated either in the front or the rear of the helicopter (based on your body weight) to safely balance the aircraft for flight.
First Class Seating: The first class seats are guaranteed. They are the 2 seats up front with the pilot.
- Operation Days:
- 60 minutes
- Magnum Helicopters
- The Eurocopter AS350 (A-Star) allows passengers to relax and enjoy a comfortable ride with a spectacular view. This aircraft was designed expressly for touring, with a spacious, wide open, air-conditioned cabin, Bose noise canceling headsets, two-way communication between passengers and pilot, extra windows for premium viewing, and a DVD recording system to provide a memorable souvenir of the helicopter tour.