Star of Honolulu Three Star Dinner Cruise
Guests delight with an evening aboard the Star of Honolulu Starlight Dinner Cruise with an elegant champagne toast, two premium cocktails, then a 5-course dinner of fillet steak and whole lobster. After dinner, you will be able to enjoy a set of wonderful jazz music. Later, take in the “Spirit of Aloha” show and enjoy yourself dancing to the rhythms and sounds of a live band. Of all the Oahu Activities you plan as part of your Oahu Tours, this may be the very best.
Celebration Plan - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Reception Plan - Window seating (up to 8 persons),
private table, photo (per person), Lei Cake and 1 bottle of champagne
(per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula on board
- Live Hawaiian entertainment throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Fun audience participation
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut,
Chedder, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Carr’s® Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho
Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Three Star Dinner Cruise
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- Safe Access Oahu:
Effective September 13, 2021, the Mayor of the City and County of Honolulu mandates that upon check-in, persons show proof of photo identification with:
1. Full vaccination card OR
2. "Negative" or "not-detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry to the premise.
Children under 12 years of age are exempt.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Thursday & Saturday until 6/6
Daily except Friday & Sunday from 6/7
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!