Star of Honolulu Premier Whale Watch Cruise (no lunch)
Special: One FREE child ticket per paying adult!
It’s a whale of a deal! WHALE SIGHTINGS GUARANTEED or you’ll receive a whale check to enjoy your next Star of Honolulu Whale Watch cruise on us!
Peak Oahu whale watch season is mid December – early April . Enjoy one of the most popular things to do in Hawaii. Reserve your place now on the Star of Honolulu through Oahu Activities Discount.
FINEST WHALE WATCHING ACTIVITIES! Your complete whale experience aboard the Star of Honolulu includes our crew of certified naturalists to share fascinating insights on whales and their ocean environment and educational whale video presentations. Our Hydrophone allows you to hear whale songs, and more!
BONUS! Participate in on board Hawaiian Cultural activities such as lei-making to ukulele or hula lessons!
The Star of Honolulu will take you beyond Diamond Head and into the straits between Maui and Oahu, where you’ll have the best views of whales. The Star's 60-foot observation deck will give you great views of whales and the Oahu coastline that smaller vessels aren't likely to offer. Oahu Activities Discount recommends this cruise for the finest Oahu whale watching activities, seven days a week during the season.
Whale Watch Standard Cruise
Oahu Whale Watching
Star of Honolulu
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki, Kahala and Ko Olina hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guests receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.