Star of Honolulu Premier Whale Watch with Lunch
Sail aboard Hawaii's largest and finest whale watching ship. Go where the whales are with the Star of Honolulu! The Star of Honolulu takes you beyond Diamond Head to give you excellent sightings of Oahu whales. From the Star's 60-foot high observation deck, you’ll have spectacular views of majestic humpback whales and their natural environment. Let the fresh air and whale watching whet your appetite for this popular Star of Honolulu Premier Whale Watch with Lunch brought to you by Oahu Activities Discount.
Reserve your whale watching adventure today on the Star of Honolulu through Oahu Activities Discount.Lunch Buffet Menu:
- Carving Station of Hawaiian Black Sea Salt Roast Beef
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Citrus Miso Glazed White Fish
- Lomilomi Salmon
- Tofu Poke*
- Hawaiian Salad with Kula Romaine*
- Croutons and Chef’s Special Dressing
- Island-Style Macaroni Salad
- Fried Noodles*
- Sweet Potato*
- Steamed White Rice with Rainbow Furikake*
- Assorted Breads with Sweet Butter
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Fresh Tropical Fruits*
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Kona Blend Coffee, Tea and Fruit Punch
*Vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Star of Honolulu
Waikiki Whale Watch Cruise
Whale Watch Deluxe Meal Package
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki, Kahala and Ko Olina hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.