Waikiki Starlight Luau at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-
482-9775 for details.
Are you looking for a weeknight luau that provides unforgettable
dining and celebration under the stars? Then the Waikiki Starlight Luau
at the Hilton Hawaiian Village is perfect for you! Whether you’re a
couple looking for an evening out or if you want to take the whole
family this Oahu Luau will surely exceed your expectations.
Every Sunday through Thursday night this Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau
is held on the rooftop of the Mid-Pacific Conference Center. Starting
at 5:15 pm in front of the Ocean Crystal Chapel gazebo a conch shell
blower guides guest to the luau site. Once there, you’ll have the
opportunity to participate in the welcome activities such as lei
greeting, photo opportunities, a cocktail reception and live music.
There are also interactive games to participate in that include
pineapple tossing, a tattoo station and a crafter/carver table. You’ll
even have a chance to participate in a Conch Shell Blowing Challenge.
While guests dine on the unforgettable banquet of food a Fashion Show
entertains until the main event at 7 pm – the Waikiki Starlight Show.
This Voyage Across the South Seas is a combination of live music, drums
and drama honoring Hawaiian, Tahitian and Samoan dance. This
entertainment is great for all ages!
- Located in the middle of Waikiki
- Traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch upon arival
- Take part in Hawaiian activities
- Delicious all-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Exciting Polynesian show
General Seating: Includes standard table seating and a Mai Tai Punch
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stage, a Mai Tai Punch & 1 beverage.
Diamond Premier Seating: Includes
a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section that is Center
within the 1st or 2nd row, 1st in line to enjoy the buffet, a Mai Tai
Punch & 2 beverages
- 5:00 pm - Doors Open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity,
cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games.
Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian
implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 5:45 pm - Group hula lesson and conch shell blowing challenge
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion Show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
- Island Salad Greens - Carrots, Cucumber, Papaya Seed Dressing, Orange Ginger Vinaigrette (GF)
- Caesar Kale Salad - Parmesan Crisp, Portuguese Sausage Crumble, Caesar Dressing
- Green Papaya Salad - Fresh Herbs, Fish Sauce, Peanuts, Lime (GF)
- Potato Salad (GF)
- Soba Noodle Salad - Ham, Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Fish Cake, Tamago (Egg), Miso Dressing
- Maki Sushi - Pickled Ginger, Wasabi
- Sliced Sweet Potato - Toasted Coconut (GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon - Maui Onions, Scallions (GF)
- Seafood Poke Salad - Scallops & Shrimp, Peppers & Sweet Red Onions, Olive Oil, Champagne Vinegar (GF)
- Taro Rolls with Butter
- Hawaiian Fried Rice - Bean Sprouts, Napa Cabbage & Scallions (GF)
- Stir-Fried Vegetables - Snow Peas & Toasted Sesame Seeds (GF)
- Seared Island Catch - Coconut Lime Sauce, Lomi Lomi Tomatoes & Onions (GF)
- Huli Huli Chicken - Soy Jus, Toasted Sesame, Scallions & Peppers (GF)
- Kiawe Smoked Brisket - Guava BBQ Sauce
- Kalua Pork - Braised Cabbage, Scallions (GF)
- Carving Station: Whole Smoked Suckling Pig - Hawaiian Red Clay Salt (GF)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars
- Coconut Haupia Squares
- Banana / Coconut Bread Pudding
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Coffee / Decaf Coffee & Hot Tea
Kids' Buffet (12 years and under)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedges - Ranch & 1000 Isle Dressings
- Assorted Fresh Diced Fruits
- Tater Tots
- Corn Cobbetts (GF)
- Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken Bites (GF)
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs - Sweet & Sour Sauce
Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Menu is subject to change.
Holiday Luaus - Holiday luaus are held on
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, & New Years Eve.
Please select Holiday pricing to book those days.
All Holiday Luaus will not have tiered seating. Seating will be designated by the Luau Manager.
All Holiday Luau guests will receive a Flower Lei & have upgraded buffet menus as exampled below.
The Holiday menu example:
Local Island Greens, Green Papaya
Salad, Local Tomato Salad, Seafood Salad, Hawaiian Poi, Lomi Lomi
Salmon, Soba Noodle Salad, Chilled Molokai Sweet Potato, Taro Rolls,
Maki Sushi & Hawaiian Pineapple & Fruit Bowl
Kalua Pork, Seared Island Catch,
Pineapple & Vegetable Fried Rice, Roasted Turkey with Stuffing
& Cranberry Relish, Guava & Honey Baked Ham with Pineapple
Raisin Sauce, Carved Kiawe Smoked Prime Rib with Au Jus
Pumpkin Cheesecake, Milk Chocolate Haupia & Coconut-Banana Bread Pudding
Child's Buffet: Pineapple BBQ Meatballs, Fried Chicken
Fingers, Corn on the Cobb, Fruit Bowl, Lettuce, Celery & Carrot
Sticks, Hawaiian Jello Squares