Surfing in Waikiki Group Lesson
With Surfing in Waikiki Group Lessons, you are given the opportunity to learn from professional surfer Hans Hedemann's team of lifeguard and CPR-trained instructors who are dedicated to providing you with a fantastic adventure suitable for the beginner or expert surfer. Lessons are offered in Waikiki at both the South and North Shores. These Oahu Surfing lessons last for two hours and are guaranteed to get you on your feet and catching waves.
The two hour group lessons allow you to be assisted by instructors regarding the important aspects of surfing. Each instructor is assigned to a small group of four people. With these Surfing in Waikiki Group Lessons, you’re sure to learn all about positioning on the surfboards, riding techniques, wave conditions and formations, and looking for the best waves.
When you’re booking your Oahu Activities and Oahu Tours, be sure to ask about Oahu Surfing and Surfing in Waikiki Group Lessons.
Must be 14 years or older for semi-private lesson.
- Surf in one of the most popular beaches in the world
- Lelarn from professional surfer instructor
- Small group of four people
- Where and When:
- 9am, 12pm, 3pm. Complimentary hotel transportation is provided to and from your Waikiki hotel (View Map). You may also meet at Queen Kapiolani Hotel 15 minutes before lesson.
- Children 13 and under must do a private lesson.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Hans Hedemann Surf School
- Soft (learner) or Regular Surfboards