North Shore Catamaran Sunset Sail 2 Hours
North Shore Catamaran Oahu Sunset Sailing is available year-round. The 2-hour sail leaves the harbor at sunset time seven days a week or it may be booked for special occasions. Complimentary soft drinks are included.
Watch the spectacular scenery as the sun sets while you sail along the Oahu North Shore aboard Oahu's "Ho'o Nanea." Enjoy an exciting 2- hour sail as you bask in the glow of the warm evening sun. Refreshments and snacks are provided. If desired, you may bring along your own favorite beverage.
Ho'o Nanea Features:
- Safe and stable sailing catamaran – relax and stay dry without sacrificing the feeling of being close to the ocean
- 40-foot catamaran is the perfect size for a Hawaiian sailing adventure
- U.S. Coast Guard certified for 21 passengers
- Where and When:
- Departs from Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor on the North Shore of Oahu. View Map
Times vary with season.
Summer: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Winter: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 2 hours
- North Shore Catamaran
- "Ho'o Nanea" a 40 foot catamaran can accommodate up to 20 passengers.