Maita'i Catamaran Sunset Mai Tai Sail
Oahu Sunset Sailing – Discover Hawaii's serene beauty as you experience a true Hawaiian sunset. Sit back, relax aboard the new “Maita’i” catamaran while you enjoy complimentary beverages, including Wine Champagne, Wine, Mai Tais, Beer, tropical juices and soft drinks. Your Hawaii trip is not complete without an Oahu Sunset Sailing Tour. Book your Oahu Sailing Tour conveniently through Oahu Activities Discount.
The newly designed 44-foot “Maita’i” is a twin-hulled, state-of-the-art catamaran designed for Oahu's Waikiki Beach.
- 1.5 to 2 hour sunset sail along Waikiki Beach
- Enjoy great views of Honolulu, Waikiki and Diamond Head
- Catamaran features 2 large safety nets located on the bow with plenty of room for stretching out and relaxing
- Convenient barefoot boarding right on Waikiki Beach (between the Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel)
- Catamaran has a CD sound system and state-of-the-art green Spectra sails
- Bathroom facility on board
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected & certified for up to 47 passengers
The Maita’i is inspected and fully certified by the US Coast Guard for 47 passengers. To ensure your maximum comfort, we limit the number of passengers.
Sunset Mai Tai Sail
Maitai Catamaran Sunset Sail
Scenic Waikiki Shoreline
Whales and Sunset
Maitai Catamaran Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in and boarding is on the beach behind the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, 2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815.
From October 1 to February 28: Check in at 4:30 pm. Departure at 5:00 pm.
From March 1 to September 30: Check in at 5:00 pm. Departure at 5:30 pm.
- Effective September 13, 2021, Emergency Order No. 2021-09, issued by the Mayor of Honolulu, becomes effective. Guests will need to either provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and a valid ID or provide a negative FDA EUA approved COVID-19 test, taken within 48 hours. Full vaccination means two weeks have passed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series, or two weeks have passed after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccination. Acceptable proof of vaccination include:
Hard copy of vaccination card
Photo or digital copy of vaccination card
Safe Travels Hawaii application showing proof of vaccination
Exemptions to COVID-19 vaccination:
Proof of negative FDA EUA approved COVID-19 test, taken within 48 hours
Children under 12 years old
- Special Notes:
- 5:00 pm or 5:30 pm departure depending on time of year.
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 1.5 to 2 hours
- Maitai Catamaran Snorkeling