North Shore Catamaran Morning Snorkel Picnic
The North Shore Catamaran Morning Snorkel Picnic gives you the chance to enjoy sailing on the tranquil summer waters of the north shores of Oahu.
MORNING SNORKEL PICNIC SAIL – This is a four hour journey that incorporates sailing and Oahu Snorkeling. Your snorkel equipment, lunch and beverages are included during this Oahu tour. This is one of the few Oahu Activities that, whenever possible, passes by the location of Hawaii Shark Encounters to give you and your family a view of sandbar and Galapagos sharks. Between the months of May and October, you’ll have the chance to enjoy Oahu Snorkeling; you may even see Hawaiian green sea turtles and spinner dolphins while you sail. While you snorkel, you’ll have the chance to view corals, marine life, turtles, and reef creatures.
Climb aboard our striking forty foot catamaran, Ho’o Nanea, and snorkel in the tropical waters. The North Shore Catamaran Morning Snorkel Picnic is an amazing Oahu tour that brings you into an underwater utopia. Oahu Snorkeling gives visitors the opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty and splendor of Hawaii’s lively waters, in a secure atmosphere.
Sailing is one of the most popular Oahu activities. With our sailing vessels, you’ll enjoy a smooth, comfortable sailing experience. After you enjoy Oahu snorkeling, come aboard the Ho’o Nanea for a yummy lunch, including wraps, sandwiches, potato salad, water, juices or sodas.
While you’re booking your Oahu Tours and Oahu Activities, be sure to ask about the North Shore Catamaran Morning Snorkel Picnic!
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask and fins)
- Delicious deli lunch: a variety of sandwiches, wraps and potato salad
- Refreshing beverage, including water, sodas and juices
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 9 am. Return at 1 pm.
Departs from Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor on the North Shore of Oahu. View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Please note: All sails are weather permitting. Sailing, snorkeling and dolphin spotting are all seasonal activities and cannot be guaranteed.
- Operation Days:
- Daily from mid-May to mid-October
- 4 hours
- North Shore Catamaran
- Ho'o Nanea, a 40-foot catamaran, can accommodate up to 25 passengers.