Hanauma Bay Snorkel - Oahu Snorkeling
Our affordable Hanauma Bay Snorkel tours include:
Complimentary hotel pick-up and return
New, fully-insured air-conditioned vans
Sanitized professional equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Snorkeling safety tips for beginners and pros
Instructions on how to use equipment
Guidelines on how to be an environmentally friendly snorkeler
Convenient schedule with morning and afternoon departures and returns
Ocean coastline excursion
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $7.50 charge per person over the age of 12 into Hanauma Bay Park. Please bring this amount with you. It is paid directly to the Park.
Hanauma Bay is offering a special where there is no entrance fee
from 6:00 am to 9:30 am (this special is subject to change without
Explore Hawaii’s underwater waters in Hanauma Bay, a literal utopia for Oahu Snorkeling! You’ll enjoy this Oahu Tour whether you’re an amateur or an expert. This stunning bay is situated inside an ancient volcanic crater that opens up to the Pacific Ocean and encompasses an astonishing marine atmosphere that you won’t want to miss during your Hawaii vacation.
During your Hanauma Bay Snorkel tour, you’ll see that the bay is home for state sea turtles, hundreds of colorful fish, and a living coral reef with numerous underwater passageways to discover. It’s a fascinating, stunning marine atmosphere that is unlike any other place on our globe. There are so many treasure natural resources in Hanauma Bay that it’s protected as a Marine Life Conservation District and nature reserve.
When you’re booking your Oahu Activities and Oahu Tours, be sure to ask about Hanauma Bay Snorkel tours!
- Explore the underwater world at Oahu’s prime snorkeling destination
- See hundreds of colorful tropical fish and other marine life
- Learn more about Hawaii’s marine life at Hanauma Bay’s information booths and educational displays
- Where and When:
- You may select any of three options:
(1) Pick-up from Waikiki at 7:15 am and pick-up from Hanauma Bay at 12:00 pm.
(2) Pick-up from Waikiki at 8:45 am and pick-up from Hanauma Bay at 1:30 pm.
(3) Pick-up from Waikiki at 10:15 am and pick up from Hanauma Bay at 3:00 pm.
Special from May 1st to Aug 31st: Pick up from Waikiki at 6:00 am and pick up from Hanauma Bay at 9:30 am.
Please look for a white van. Call 808-306-3393 if the van has not arrived within 10 minutes of your scheduled pick-up time.
The drive from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay takes about 25 minutes. Transfer into the park is only 8 people at a time. You may have to wait your turn to enter. Once inside you will have to wait to be assigned a video time. After the 15 minute video you will be able to snorkel. Your entry time may be about an hour after your pick-up time.
- There is a steep but paved access road that everyone must walk up and down for 5 minutes to get to the bay.
- Parties of 8 or more please be aware only 8 people can be transferred into the park at one time. If you have more people, some will be required to wait outside the gates.
- Special Notes:
- Lockers are available for rent.
Small Lockers are $8.00
Large Lockers are $10.00
Above rates subject to change without notice.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily except Tuesdays
- Maximum time at the bay is 4 hours
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel
- Sanitized snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins) are provided.