Hawaii Nautical Dolphin Snorkel Sail
Come aboard the Ko Nau Lani and sail along Oahu's beautiful West
Coast. Look for turtles, dolphins, and other marine life while enjoying
the sun and coast. The vessel will stop at a calm location home to
tropical fish and corals for a bit of snorkeling.
Nautical provides a delicious continental style breakfast and hot
buffett lunch along with unlimited non-alcoholic beverages. Two bar
drink tickets are included for adults.
- Sail along Oahu’s scenic west shore, which is much less developed than the rest of the island
- Scenic views of verdant valleys and lush mountains
- Snorkel in crystal clear water
- Plenty of great photo opportunities above and below the water’s surface
- All cruises are barefoot, footwear will be collected and secured until return.
- Delicious lunch (see menu below)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Two bar drink tickets per adult (for extras: $1 beer & $2 mixers *Subject to change)
- Fins and life jackets are provided. Please bring your own snorkel and mask or purchase one on tour.*
- In-water help by lifeguard-certified crew
- See dolphins or come back and sail again for free (during whale season the guarantee is dolphins or whales)
- Turkey Pesto Wrap & Chips
- Veggie: Tomato Wrap with Tomato, Bell Peppers, Cucumber, Green Leaf & Chips
- Gluten Free: Lettuce Wrap
- Nut Allergy: Turkey Wrap, No Pesto
*Adult snorkel sets are available for approximately
$23 plus taxes and child snorkel sets are available for approximately $20
plus taxes (rates subject to change without notice). Available sets
are Sea Pro economy with tempered glass lens and double-edge skirt, with
a splash guard and purge feature. No refunds available on snorkel sets
An online Health Clearance Form must be completed by each person 24 hours prior to the tour and before departing hotel.
- Where and When:
- While Waianae Harbor is under renovations there will be a temporary check-in change. Meet next to the bathrooms at the Harbor Masters Office. From there the tour will go to Dock A for departure.
Check in at 8:30 am. Departs at 9:00 am. Returns at 12:00 pm.
Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 View Map
Complimentary roundtrip transportation is available from Ko Olina area hotels Monday through Friday starting on June 3rd, 2022. Transportation must be selected when making your reservation. Pick-ups begin at 8:15 am at the following locations:
Disney Aulani Resort: Shuttle stop
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club: Shuttle stop
Four Seasons: Bottom front drive
Guests should arrive at the pick-up locations 5 minutes before departure time. Please allow up to 10 minutes of flexibility in actual departure time due to traffic conditions, construction and location issues. A short walk may be required.
- An online Health Clearance Form must be completed by each person 24 hours prior to the tour and before departing hotel. The form can be found here:
- Special Notes:
- Hawaii Nautical is Hawaii's first DOLPHIN SMART activity provider, a federal NOAA recognition for proper wildlife viewing and conservation practices. Hawaii Nautical therefore follows federal NOAA guidelines that say "Do not swim with wild spinner dolphins." Instead of swimming with dolphins in the wild, see them instead in a sustainable, eco-conscious way aboard Hawaii Nautical's Ko Nai Nani catamaran.
A portion of proceeds benefit community-based initiatives in Leeward Oahu, such as 'E ala - 'The Awakening' - an authentic Hawaiian voyaging canoe making its return to Waianae Harbor as a floating classroom to promote Hawaiian culture.
FREE DOLPHIN RERIDE TERMS: Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is for 1 return trip per 1 original paid trip.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Hawaii Nautical
- The brand new Ko Nau Lani is a 65-foot sailing catamaran with an 80-passenger capacity. It has two restrooms, a shower and tables inside and outside. The vessel is also equipped with AEDs, oxygen and other resources.