Hawaii Nautical Dolphin Snorkel Sail
Come aboard the Ko Nau Lani and sail along Oahu's beautiful West
Coast. Look for turtles, dolphins, and other marine life while enjoying
the sun and coast. The vessel will stop at a calm location home to
tropical fish and corals for a bit of snorkeling.
Nautical provides a delicious continental style breakfast and hot
buffett lunch along with unlimited non-alcoholic beverages. Two bar
drink tickets are included for adults.
For specials on dolphin snorkel sails, Hawaii activities and Oahu tours go to Oahu Activities Discount.
- Sail along Oahu’s scenic west shore, which is much less developed than the rest of the island
- Scenic views of verdant valleys and lush mountains
- Snorkel in crystal clear water
- Plenty of great photo opportunities above and below the water’s surface
- All cruises are barefoot, footwear will be collected and secured until return.
- Where and When:
- Departs at 9:00 am. Returns at 12:00 pm.
Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 View Map
Getting to Waianae Boat Harbor:
Waikiki Roundtrip Transportation Add-on: This option includes roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels to Waianae Boat Harbor.
Ko Olina Roundtrip Transportation Add-on: Shuttle departs at 8:15 am from Disney Aulani Resort, Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, J.W. Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina and Beach Villas at Ko Olina.
Drive Out: If you plan to drive out yourself, please check in at Waianae Boat Harbor at 8:30 am.
- FREE DOLPHIN RERIDE TERMS: Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is for 1 return trip per 1 original paid trip. Reride shuttle from Waikiki not included, just $30 shuttle fare portion due. No charge for reride Ko Olina shuttle.
- Special Notes:
- Hawaii Nautical is Hawaii's first DOLPHIN SMART activitiy provider, a federal NOAA recognition for proper wildlife viewing and conservation practices. Hawaii Nautical therefore follows federal NOAA guidelines that say "Do not swim with wild spinner dolphins." Instead of swimming with dolphins in the wild, see them instead in a sustainable, eco-conscious way aboard Hawaii Nautical's Ko Nai Nani catamaran.
A portion of proceeds benefit community-based initiatives in Leeward Oahu, such as 'E ala - 'The Awakening' - an authentic Hawaiian voyaging canoe making its return to Waianae Harbor as a floating classroom to promote Hawaiian culture.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Wednesdays
- 3 hours
- Hawaii Nautical
- The brand new Ko Nau Lani is a 65-foot sailing catamaran with an 80-passenger capacity. It has two restrooms, a shower and tables inside and outside. The vessel is also equipped with AEDs, oxygen and other resources.