Hawaii Nautical Dolphin Snorkel Sail
Adult snorkel sets are available at approximately
$23 plus taxes and Child snorkel sets are available at approximately $20
plus taxes (rates subject to change without notice). Available sets
are Sea Pro economy with tempered glass lens and double-edge skirt, with
a splash guard and purge feature. No refunds available on snorkel sets
Come aboard the Ko Nau Lani and sail along Oahu's beautiful West
Coast. Look for turtles, dolphins, and other marine life while enjoying
the sun and coast. The vessel will stop at a calm location home to
tropical fish and corals for a bit of snorkeling.
Nautical provides a delicious continental style breakfast and hot
buffett lunch along with unlimited non-alcoholic beverages. Two bar
drink tickets are included for adults.
For specials on dolphin snorkel sails, Hawaii activities and Oahu tours go to Oahu Activities Discount.
- Sail along Oahu’s scenic west shore, which is much less developed than the rest of the island
- Scenic views of verdant valleys and lush mountains
- Snorkel in crystal clear water
- Plenty of great photo opportunities above and below the water’s surface
- All cruises are barefoot, footwear will be collected and secured until return.
- Where and When:
- While Waianae Harbor is under renovations there will be a temporary check in change. Meet next to the bathrooms at the Harbor Masters Office. From there the tour will go to Dock A for departure.
Check in at 8:30 am. Departs at 9:00 am. Returns at 12:00 pm.
Departs from Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 View Map
- FREE DOLPHIN RERIDE TERMS: Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is for 1 return trip per 1 original paid trip.
- Special Notes:
- Hawaii Nautical is Hawaii's first DOLPHIN SMART activity provider, a federal NOAA recognition for proper wildlife viewing and conservation practices. Hawaii Nautical therefore follows federal NOAA guidelines that say "Do not swim with wild spinner dolphins." Instead of swimming with dolphins in the wild, see them instead in a sustainable, eco-conscious way aboard Hawaii Nautical's Ko Nai Nani catamaran.
A portion of proceeds benefit community-based initiatives in Leeward Oahu, such as 'E ala - 'The Awakening' - an authentic Hawaiian voyaging canoe making its return to Waianae Harbor as a floating classroom to promote Hawaiian culture.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Hawaii Nautical
- The brand new Ko Nau Lani is a 65-foot sailing catamaran with an 80-passenger capacity. It has two restrooms, a shower and tables inside and outside. The vessel is also equipped with AEDs, oxygen and other resources.