Captain Bob's Picnic Sail
Captain Bob’s Picnic Sail gives you the opportunity to see the stunning coral formation of Kaneohe Bay in a very unique way: through the glass bottom of the boat! You’ll be able to experience Oahu Snorkeling at the renowned Kaneohe Sandbar. This is one of the few Oahu Tours that gives you the chance to enjoy water volleyball, swimming, a BBQ picnic lunch, and sunning!
Transportation to and from Waikiki included.
*We are prepared for our vegetarian friends as well. Veggie (vegan) and gluten free burgers are available with advance notice.
- Enjoy a boat cruise in Kaneohe Bay on Oahu’s east shore
- Boat will anchor on a shallow sandbar for a game of volleyball
- Snorkel over a coral reef and see a variety of colorful tropical fish
- Observe and take pictures of green sea turtles
- See Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat Island
- Learn about prehistoric Oahu and the history of Hollywood in the Kaneohe Bay area
- Tasty barbecue burger lunch on board*
- Soft drinks and water are provided (beer and wine are available
for an extra charge of $5 each)
- All snorkeling equipment provided – snorkel, mask, fins, life jackets and floating noodles
- Freshwater rinse available on board after your snorkeling adventure
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
Boat cruise in Kaneohe Bay
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up starts at 9:10 am and return to hotels will be about 3:30 to 4:00 pm. The exact hotel pick-up time will be in your confirmation voucher.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your pick-up time.
9:10 am - Ilikai Hotel at Front Entrance, Flag Pole
9:25 am - Ambassador Hotel on Namahana Street side
9:30 am - Sheraton Waikiki at Aloha Landing Bus Depot
9:35 am - Hyatt Regency Hotel on Koa Avenue side
9:40 am - Alohilani Resort on Liliuokalani Avenue
9:45 am - Waikiki Beach Marriott on Paoakalani Avenue side
If you have booked transportation and have decided to drive instead, please cancel your transportation at least 24 hours in advance.
Driving directions if you plan to drive out yourself:
Drive out check-in time is at 10:30 am at Heeia Kea Boat Harbor (walk to end of Harbor, across from the "Merahi Mana" boat). Arrive early as parking is limited. Boats returns to pier at 2:30 pm.
- A Covid-19 Surcharge of $10.00 per Adult & Child will be collected at time of pick-up.
- Snorkel masks that cover the whole face are not allowed on this tour.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. A guest may be wheeled to the boat and board (with or without the assistance from another guest of their party). A a collapsible wheelchair can be stored away until the end of the tour. There is only storage for a collapsible wheelchair.
- Special Notes:
- Masks must be worn at all times except when entering the water or at meal time. There will be mandatory temperature checks.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 4 hours
- All Hawaii Cruises