Captain Bob's Picnic Sail
Captain Bob’s Picnic Sail gives you the opportunity to see the stunning coral formation of Kaneohe Bay in a very unique way: through the glass bottom of the boat! You’ll be able to experience Oahu Snorkeling at the renowned Kaneohe Sandbar. This is one of the few Oahu Tours that gives you the chance to enjoy water volleyball, swimming, a BBQ picnic lunch, and sunning!
Transportation to and from Waikiki included.
*We are prepared for our vegetarian friends as well. Veggie (vegan) burgers are available with advance notice.
- Enjoy a boat cruise in Kaneohe Bay on Oahu’s east shore
- Boat will anchor on a shallow sandbar for a game of volleyball
- Snorkel over a coral reef and see a variety of colorful tropical fish
- Observe and take pictures of green sea turtles
- See Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat Island
- Learn about prehistoric Oahu and the history of Hollywood in the Kaneohe Bay area
- Tasty picnic lunch on board – hamburgers, baked beans, salad, chips and fruits*
- Soft drinks and water are provided (beer and wine are available
for an extra charge except on May 25& August 31 due to holiday
regulations within Kaneohe Bay)
- All snorkeling equipment provided – snorkel, mask, fins, life jackets and floating noodles
- Freshwater rinse available on board after your snorkeling adventure
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
- Where and When:
- Drive out check-in time at Heeia Kea Boat Harbor (walk to end of Harbor, across from the "Merahi Mana" boat) at 10:30am.
If you selected transportation, please arrive 10 minutes before your pick-up time.
8:50 am - Ilikai Hotel at Front Entrance, Flag Pole
8:55 am - Hilton Hawaiian Village at Tapa Bus Depot
9:05 am - Ambassador Hotel on Namahana Street side
9:10 am - Sheraton Waikiki at Aloha Landing Bus Depot
9:15 am - Hyatt Regencey Hotel on Koa Avenue side
9:20 am - Pacific Beach Hotel on Liliuokalani and Koa Avenue
9:25 am - Waikiki Beach Marriott on Paoakalani Avenue side
- This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. A guest may be wheeled to the boat and board (with or without the assistance from another guest of their party). A a collapsible wheelchair can be stored away until the end of the tour. There is only storage for a collapsible wheelchair.
- Special Notes:
- Guests should bring swimwear, towels, cover-up clothing, and sunscreen.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 5 hours
- All Hawaii Cruises