Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial and Circle Island Tour
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
You can’t visit Oahu without seeing the Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, and the various scenic opportunities of the island!
The question is - how are you going to see it? We recommend doing it aboard a fully air-conditioned Grayline bus! Take the Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial and Circle Island Tour offered through Polynesian Adventure Tours. They’ve partnered with Oahu Activities to offer the best deals on this amazing tour through history!
This full day trip begins with pickup at 7am from most Waikiki Hotels. You’ll board a fully air-conditioned Polynesian Adventure Tours vehicle and head to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial. You’ll re-live December 7, 1941 as you watch a film of the attack and see the artifacts on display. You’ll then take the Navy launch across the Harbor to the Arizona Memorial – Hawaii’s number one visitor attraction. After spending time there, you’ll head back to land for a Circle Island Tour of Oahu. You’ll see the most scenic areas of the island including Windward Oahu, the Byodo-In Temple (No visit on Memorial Day), the world famous North Shore Surfing spots, and Haleiwa Town. This tour also includes the Dole Plantation and a no host lunch at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Don’t forget your camera & camcorder on this trip. You’ll want to remember this part of your Hawaii Vacation forever! Reserve your spot today with Oahu Activities and Hawaii Discount.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Oahu circle island tour including these locations:
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - closed on Memorial Day
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation
- No-host lunch option at Polynesian Cultural Center or Kualoa Ranch
USS Arizona Memorial
Black Tears of the Arizona
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-ups begin at 7:00 am. Returns to Waikiki at around 5:00 pm.
- Strict security measures are being enforced at the USS Arizona Memorial.
No handbags, purses, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Visitor Center or on the memorial.
Strollers with compartments or pockets must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Baggage storage is available for a fee.
Personal cameras are allowed.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off. Transportation is in deluxe tour bus.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. Closed on Thanksgiving, December 7, Christmas and New Years Day.
- 10 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours