Pacific Aviation Museum, USS Arizona & Punchbowl - Pearl Harbor Tours
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
On this Tour of Pearl Harbor, you’ll have to chance to climb on board the Navy launch for an exciting trek into WWII-era history! You and your friends or family will have the opportunity to check out the newly opened Pacific Aviation Museum, a venue that’s suitable for the whole family and is located in a 1930s-era hangar on Ford Island. You’ll be able to observe rare and classic World War II Japanese and American planes. A visit to the notorious Arizona Memorial is also included. In conclusion, you’ll be driven through downtown Honolulu and the tranquil Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery.
These Pearl Harbor Tours combine a visit to the famous Pearl Harbor with one to Hawaii’s newest, exciting attraction: the Pacific Aviation Museum. At the museum, you and your group will be enveloped by the fascinating history of military flight via the many exhibits of classic Japanese and American airplanes featuring the Grumman F4F Wildcat and a Japanese fighter plane. The attraction’s location is on Ford Island, the center of the attack on Pearl Harbor due to its proximity to a number of battleship moorings. When you’re planning your Oahu Activities, you will not want to miss out on including this Tour of Pearl Harbor in your Hawaii Vacation. You are sure to enjoy the specially-guided Oahu Tours and genuine exhibits that will transport you back into a World War II experience. This Pearl Harbor Tour offered by Oahu Activities Discount is sure to make your vacation unforgettable.
- Pacific Aviation Museum (admission included in package fee)
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Watch a film depicting the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Enjoy the sights as you are driven through the Courts of the Missing and the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- See Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museum, and the statue of King Kamehameha on this Oahu Tour
Gold Option Includes:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tour for the Arizona Memorial
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
USS Arizona Memorial
- Where and When:
- This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30-3:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items.
This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
Small cameras are permitted.
Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. The exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.