Famous North Shore Oahu Nature Tours
The Famous North Shore Oahu Nature Tour lasts for five hours and brings you to the notorious surfing mecca of North Shore that is located on the opposite side of the Ko’olau Mountains, on the windward part of the island. A well-appointed, comfortable touring van will bring you to observe all of the highlights that North Shore has for you: Kahana Bay; the charming Byodo Temple, nestled in a verdant plateau at the bottom of lush, 2000-foot cliffs; Kahana Bay; the island's biggest Hawaiian temple; shrimp farms that support a variety of endangered wetland birds; and more. During this Oahu Nature Tour, you'll enjoy a remarkable mix of the man-made and the natural, new and ancient, on this tour of paradise.
- Famous North Shore of Oahu
- Windward side of the Ko'olau Mountains
- Valley of the Temples
- Kahana Bay
- Several shrimp farms
- Rare and endangered bird species
- World-famous Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline
- Pu'u o Mahuka heiau, Oahu’s largest Hawaiian native temple
- Waimea Bay
- Turtle Beach
- Various native plant species
- Historic Haleiwa town
- Kukaniloko Birthing Stones
- Lunch at a famous North Shore Shrimp Shack will be included.
- Where and When:
- Pickup will begin at 11:30am and lunch at a famous North Shore Shrimp Shack will be included in the tour.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Oahu Nature Tours