Diamond Head Crater Adventure
The Diamond Head Crater Adventure with Oahu Nature Tours brings you on a fun-filled, educational hike to the apex of the crater where Pele, the fire goddess, is rumored to reside. You’re sure to appreciate the fantastic 360-degree views of Honolulu, Waikiki, and the never-ending sea while you’re perched over 760 feet above the rest of the island.
Here's What You'll Get with the Diamond Head Crater Adventure with Oahu Nature Tours:
The Diamond Head admission fee
A fun and educational guided hike to the top of Diamond Head
A 360-degree outlook of the ocean and rest of the island
A tailored "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate with a photograph of the crater that's perfect for framing
Expert guides who will escort you to the peak and offer a safe and unforgettable experience
When you’re booking your Oahu Tours and Oahu Activities, be sure to ask about Diamond Head Crater Adventure offered by Oahu Nature Tours!
- Educational and fun guided hike to the top of Diamond Head
- Includes the Diamond Head admission fee
- 360-degree view of the island and ocean
- Professional and knowledgeable guide who will accompany you to the summit and provide a safe and memorable experience
- Personalized "I Climbed Diamond Head" certificate with a photo of the crater that's suitable for framing
- Where and When:
- Free Hotel Pick-up. Tours run 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Guest must be able to walk on uneven/unpaved surfaces.
Not suitable for children under 5.
No pregnant women.
Must be able to climb stairs and mildly steep terrain.
No persons with heart problems.
Please bring lots of drinking water.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 2 1/2 hours
- Oahu Nature Tours