Polynesian Cultural Center - General Admission Packages
The Polynesian Cultural Center offers numerous packages to fit a variety of schedules. Not only do they offer these General Admission Packages but they also offer All Day Packages .
Don't miss out on all the fun at Polynesian Cultural Center with 7 villages of Polynesia, Imax films, canoe rides, demonstrations and exhibits, and the Pageant of Long Canoes! With all the packages that the Polynesian Cultural Center offers, you are sure to find a package that suits your needs for you Hawaiian Vacation.
Package Options for the Polynesian Cultural Center General Admission Packages:
General Admission Only: This package is perfect for guests at the Polynesian Cultural Center who want a simple package and to see only the Polynesian Cultural Center. This package does not include any dinner or the evening show. This package includes: village access from 12-6pm including access to canoe rides, imax films, and the Pageant of the Long Canoes.
Show Only Package: This package includes admission after 6pm for the Ha: Breath of Life evening show and includes Admission Level seating.
General Admission and Show: The admission and show package is a great option for guests at the Polynesian Cultural Center Park who want to see everything but don't want all the little extras you find in other packages and pay more for! This package includes: village access from 12-6pm including access to canoe rides, imax films, and the Pageant of the Long Canoes and Admission/Show level seating for the Ha: Breath of Life Show. This package does not include dinner.
Special Dinner Promo:
- Select the Special Dinner Promo price option for Admission & Show to have an Island Buffet Dinner included with everything that comes with the Admission & Show!
- You must select the Special Dinner price description to be signed up for dinner
- Special Dinner Promo only valid in 2019
Hawaiian Hula Dancer
- Where and When:
- If you selected Waikiki roundtrip transportation, the exact pick up location and time will be emailed in your confirmation. Pick up locations are at centralized hotel locations.
General Admission Only
Check in at or after 12:00 pm. If you selected transportation, your pick up information will be in your confirmation. Village hours and access are from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Check in by 7:00 to 7:15 pm. Show usually starts between 7:00 pm & 7:30 pm.
Admission & Show
Check in at or after 12:00 pm. If you selected transportation, your pick-up information will be in your confirmation. Village hours and access are from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Evening Show usually begins between 7:00 pm & 7:30 pm.
Special Dinner Promo - Admission & Show
Check in at or after 12:00 pm. If you selected transportation, your pick-up information will be in your confirmation. Village hours and access are from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Island Buffet doors are open from 4:45 pm to 6:45 pm. Evening Show usually begins between 7:00 pm & 7:30 pm.
Located in Laie at 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy.
- If driving there is an $8 parking fee per vehicle paid directly to Polynesian Cultural Center.
- No alcohol policy: Due to the Polynesian Cultural Center being a family attraction which is closely associated to and predominantly an employer of college students, alcohol is not served or allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises.
Designated smoking areas are available.
Flash photography is not permitted during the evening show performance.
If driving there is an $8 parking fee per vehicle paid directly to Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Special Notes:
- There are limited wheelchair, scooter & locker rentals. It is best to book them in advance of the day you are going (no reservations are taken for lockers). Passport to Polynesia lets kids take home a stamp and a great memory - from each island culture they visit.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except Sundays, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day
- 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm (general admission) or 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm (admission and show)
- Polynesian Cultural Center