Twogood Kayaks Hawaii Guided Kayak Tour
This Oahu Kayaking Tour occurs on the tranquil, reef protected waters on Kailua Bay. A skilled and knowledgeable guide will lead you down this gorgeous coastal region to some offshore islets. During your kayaking in Oahu, you’ll view the stunning Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle. Your guide is an expert, knowledgeable about the island’s geological formations, Hawaiian history, the area’s marine life, and will share stories and entertaining information regarding Hawaii. He or she is also an experienced paddler and teacher so you will be able to learn the safe method to paddle your kayak. If you choose, the guide can even teach you how to catch a few waves.
You will be docking your stable kayak on one of two world renowned beaches (Lanikai or Kailua) for a little snorkeling. You will have the chance to check out a few of our near-by offshore islands where you can enjoy a gentle trek to natural pools, swimming, checking out beautiful coves, or simply relaxing on white sandy beaches. Oahu Kayak Tours are Oahu activities that are enjoyed by all!
This Oahu Kayaking package includes a life jacket, kayak, paddle, the knowledge of your guide, and a picnic lunch. Your Hawaii Kayaking experience also includes snorkeling gear (fins, snorkel and mask), a padded backrest for your kayak, and a dry bag.
Lunch consists of a French-style sandwich, a drink, and chips.
Oahu Activities Discount offers the best Kayaking in Oahu. Reserve your Oahu Kayaking adventure, Hawaii kayaking adventure, or other Oahu activities through Oahu Activities Discount today!
- Kayak and tour guide
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling gear (snorkel, mask and fins)
- Dry bag
- Picnic lunch (French-style sub sandwich, chips and a drink)
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up is between 7:45 am and 8:15 am from Monday to Friday, or from 7:15 am to 7:45 am on Saturday. The exact hotel pick-up time will be specified on your voucher. Look for a white van with Twogood Kayaks on the side.
If you are driving out yourself, check-in is at 8:15 am at the Twogood Kayaks shop, 134-B Hamakua Drive, Kailua, HI 96734. View Map
The tour begins at 9:00 am. Return to Waikiki is around 4:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Get ready for some exercise, and be prepared to get wet. Please wear comfortable swimwear and sandals or shoes that will be ideal for walking on rocks. Please bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, an underwater camera, and an eyeglass retainer strap if you wear glasses or sunglasses. If needed, you can rent waterproof bags to keep your things dry for $3.00 per day. Be sure to bring along your credit card, as it is needed for a security deposit for the kayaking equipment you will use. After booking your Oahu kayaking adventure, use the voucher that we email to you as your ticket for entry to the activity.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 5 hours
- Twogood Kayaks Hawaii