Twogood Kayaks Hawaii - Kayak Adventure Package
Hawaii Ocean Kayaking is one of the most exciting Oahu Activities available. Twogood Kayaks Hawaii’s Kayak Adventure Package gives you the opportunity to kayak at your own speed and create your own unforgettable memories. This type of Oahu Kayak Tour occurs in a stunning reef protected bay where you can really enjoy your day as you Kayak in Oahu.
Oahu Kayaks allow you to enjoy Hawaii Ocean Kayaking to its fullest. Your day starts as you are picked up for your journey to Kailua. You will make a fast stop by our office location to sign waivers and participate in our safety briefing complete with weather assessment, paddling map, and orientation of the paddling area. Afterwards, you’ll be led to Kailua Beach Park by a knowledgeable staff member who will then assist you in unloading your kayak and will then give you a last minute paddling lesson.
You will leave on a self-guided excursion of our striking reef protected bay. Take pleasure in your Oahu Kayaks adventure in our tranquil turquoise waters that are populated with sea birds and sea turtles. After a delicious lunch on one of three islands that exist as bird sanctuaries, you are free to go kayak surfing or take a gentle walk to secret coves! Dock your kayak on the gorgeous beaches for Oahu activities including hiking, swimming, sunning and snorkeling.
When you return to the beach park at 2:45, you will be picked up where you were dropped off and then returned to your Waikiki hotel.
Lunch is supplied and consists of chips, a French-style sandwich, and a 20 oz drink.
Reserve your Oahu Kayak Tours through Oahu Activities Discount for the best bargains available!
- Unguided kayak tour in Kailua Bay
- Paddle over to an offshore island, such as Popoia Island or the Mokulua Islands
- Relax on the beach or go snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including tropical fish and turtles
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-up is between 7:45 am and 8:15 am from Monday to Friday, or from 7:15 am to 7:45 am on Saturday. The exact hotel pick-up time will be specified on your voucher. Look for a white van with Twogood Kayaks on the side.
If you are driving our yourself, check-in is at 8:15 am at the Twogood Kayaks shop, 134-B Hamakua Drive, Kailua, HI 96734. View Map
The tour begins at 9:00 am. Return to Waikiki is around 4:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Get ready for some exercise, and be prepared to get wet. Please wear comfortable swimwear and sandals or shoes that will be ideal for walking on rocks. Please bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, an underwater camera, and an eyeglass retainer strap if you wear glasses or sunglasses. If needed, you can rent waterproof bags to keep your things dry for $3.00 per day. Be sure to bring along your credit card, as it is needed for a security deposit for the kayaking equipment you will use. After booking your Oahu kayaking adventure, use the voucher that we email to you as your ticket for entry to the activity.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 6 hours
- Twogood Kayaks Hawaii