Gunstock Ranch Sweetheart Ride
The Gunstock Ranch Sweetheart Ride takes place on a 400 acre working ranch situated on Oahu’s North Shore at the base of the Koolau Mountain Range. Some of Hawaii’s best Oahu Horseback Riding is offered by the Gunstock Ranch. After wandering through the gorgeous Koolau Mountains on the Gunstock Ranch Sweetheart Ride, you’ll come to vantage points that look over miles of Oahu’s majestic coastline.
The Gunstock Ranch Sweetheart Ride is a two hour journey into the mountains to a tranquil picnic spot. Your guide will bring along refreshments and a picnic blanket by saddlebag to a stunning rest point for your delight. You and your loved one will be left to take pleasure in the calm and peacefulness of nature for a full thirty minutes after which your guide will return to help you re-mount your horses and will then lead you back to the ranch. This is just one of the many Oahu tours and Oahu activities that you can book through Oahu Activities Discount. This particular ride is great for honeymoons and anniversaries!
This ride is suitable for all skill levels. It is a walking-only ride, no trotting or cantering will be allowed. Experienced riders can choose an advanced ride to add advanced features to the ride. All riders in the party must be experienced in order to do an advanced ride.
- Private two-hour guided ride
- Visit 400 acre working ranch
- Hawaii's best horseback riding trails
- Enjoy picnic lunch
Picnic Lunch - Please note next to your name if you need a gluten free, vegetarian salad, or vegetarian sandwich option.
Menu subject to change without notice:
picnic lunch - Cold cut sandwiches on brioche bun (your choice of
turkey, ham, or roast beef), served with delicious fruit, chips, a
drink, and chocolate chip cookies.
- Gluten Free lunch - A deli sandwich on gluten-free bread, served with fruit, chips, a drink, and gluten-free cookies.
- Vegetarian Salad lunch - Tossed green salad with dressing and a side of fresh fruit, chips, a drink, and tasty cookies.
Sandwich lunch - Hummus, lettuce, and tomato sandwich on brioche bun,
served with delicious fruit, chips, a drink, and chocolate chip cookies.
- Where and When:
- Two tour times are available: 10:30 am and 1:00 pm.
Check in 45 minutes prior to scheduled ride time.
Gunstock Ranch is located at 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731. View Map
- All riders must abide by the trail guides instructions.
- Regular Ride
Minimum age 7 yrs+.
Maximum weight 240 lbs
Minimum Age 12 yrs+
Maximum Weight 220 lbs
Guest must have ridden 24+ times before.
No pregnant riders.
Video cameras and cellular phones can cause horses to "spook" so please do not carry them on the trail rides.
All riders must abide by the trail guides instructions.
Requires a minimum of 2 riders to book.
- Special Notes:
- Facilities at the stables do not have lockers or storage for valuables. Please limit your items to your pocket or fanny pack.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- 2 hours
- Gunstock Ranch