Oahu Island Seaplane Aloha Flight - 30 Minute Flight
The 30 minute Oahu Island Seaplane Aloha Flight jumps off with an invigorating take-off from the water. Afterwards, you will be taken alongside Aloha Tower and Honolulu Harbor before passing off the shore of Waikiki Beach for a peek down into the breath-taking Diamond Head Crater. Then you’ll journey to the volcanic terrain of Koko Head Crater, the prestigious Kahala area, and the cliffs of Makapuu Point where you’ll be able to check out Sea Life Park from a birds-eye vantage point. As you continue north along the shoreline, your surroundings will transform into rich green mountains. The 30 minute Oahu Island Seaplane Aloha Flight will take you on to Kaneohe Bay, which can easily be described as the picture of paradise with its reef formations and scattered sandbars. This flight from Oahu Helicopter Tours will take you back through the dramatic jagged mountains of the Pali Pass, and your trip will cease with views of the Arizona Memorial and an exciting water landing in Keehi Lagoon. For the most thrilling Oahu tours and Oahu activities, check out Oahu Helicopter Tours.
Islander Flight - Red Tour
Oahu Island Seaplane Office
Scenic Oahu Views
- Where and When:
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation with Oahu Island Seaplane's van is available from Waikiki area hotels. The exact pick-up time and location will be specified on your voucher (if you requested the free transportation).
If you plan to drive to the airport yourself, check in 45 minutes prior to your tour time at the Oahu Island Seaplane office, located at 85 Lagoon Dr, Honolulu, HI 96819 View Map
- PLEASE PROVIDE FIRST AND LAST NAME FOR EACH PARTICIPANT
- A valid government issues photo ID is required for each passenger.
Children under the age of 2 years fly free and are required to sit on an adult's lap.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 30 minutes
- Oahu Island Seaplane Tours
- Pan Am's famous "China Clipper" flying boats