Sunset Bottom Fishing
Looking to add a family fishing trip to your Things to do Oahu list and only have time available is in the evenings? Don’t fret! Sashimi Fishing offers a Sunset Bottom Fishing tour that’s perfect for the whole family. This alternative Sunset Fishing tour allows everyone to enjoy an evening of jigging for over twenty different species of fish. You’ll make new friends while cruising through Oahu’s South Shore on a trip that includes everything you need such as a rod, tackle, bait and a Hawaiian BBQ meal. Depending on the season you may be lucky enough to see humpback whales playing.
Don’t miss out on a fishing trip because your schedule only has evening openings! Contact Oahu Activities Discount to book this Oahu Fishing trip. They’ll give you the best rates and service you can find in Oahu!
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Check in at 4:30 pm. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available.
- NO BANANAS
If prone to getting seasick, we recommend taking precautions the day before the tour as well as the day of the tour.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Includes BBQ hot dog, chili, rice, pineapple juice & water.
Guest cannot keep anything - The boat will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- 65' Delta Sportfisher