Inter-Island Sporfishing - Oahu Shared Fishing Trip
This, of the many Oahu Activities, is a shared trip on one of either the Maggie Joe, a 53-foot Custom Sportfisher, designed especially for Oahu Deep Sea Fishing in Hawaii, or the popular Ruckus, with a newly refurbished 38' Bertram, an air-conditioned vessel with a shaded fly bridge and a maximum capacity of 6 passengers. Or, you could choose the wonderful Sea Hawk, a 41-foot Tollycraft with its spacious shaded bridge, re-powered and refurbished, brand new specially chosen interior. It is a very fast, quietly running ocean craft.
These boats are all part of the extremely popular Inter-Island Sportfishing as part of its Oahu Activities. A Shared Fishing Trip of Oahu Sportfishing is a tremendous choice of Oahu Activities that you can select as one of your Oahu Tours. This is a great way to go on a shared trip with a private feel. Your Shared Fishing Trip charter will be on one of these Oahu Deep Sea fishing boats, but you may request the specific one you would like for your Oahu Activities.
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guest can keep half of the fish they catch that are under 100 pounds
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- All boats are quipped with Penn & Shimano 2-speed reels.