Inter-Island Sportfishing - Sea Hawk
Any visitor who would like to go deep sea fishing in Oahu should let Inter-Island Sportfishing insure the best possible experience for your Oahu Activities. You simply can’t go wrong aboard the Sea Hawk with a salt water fishing quest for Striped Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Ahi, and other big game fish in the pristine blue waters of the Pacific. The equipment, bait, ice, coolers, and experience to land the big fish are supplied for you! The Sea Hawk’s largest catch so far is a 1277 pound Pacific Blue Marlin; second place goes to a beautiful 937 pounder – another Pacific Blue Marlin. That one was landed only 2 miles from the boat’s harbor. Deep Sea Fishing in Oahu is a big part of any Oahu Tours. Let Sea Hawk Sportfishing make your Oahu Activities the best ever.
Let the warm Pacific breezes flow over you and your party as you cut the deep blue ocean waters on your way to some of the best deep sea fishing anywhere in the world. Fall in love with it all onboard the Sea Hawk. The Sea Hawk is a 41 foot Tollycraft with a big shaded bridge, brand new customized interior, private restroom, and the latest electronics. The onboard electronics include GPS (global positioning system), a fishfinder and plotter, cell phone, VHS and CB radios. The Sea Hawk provides a fast, quiet, and comfortable ride. Be sure to add this adventure to your list of Oahu activities.
- 40′ Tollycraft
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Large shaded bridge
- Large release fighting chair
- Penn and Shimano gear
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cellular phone, CB and VHS radios
- New custom interior
- Fully-equipped head (restroom)
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
Guest can keep half of the fish caught under 100 pounds
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 40' Tollycraft