Sashimi Full Day or Half Day Trolling in Oahu
Have you seen other trips for trolling in Oahu and wondered what it was? Good News – we’ve got your answers! Trolling is the process of fishing with a moving line that is pulled behind a slow-moving boat. This type of Oahu Trolling is best for catching big game fish such as Mahi-Mahi, Ono, Marlin, and Tuna.
Sashimi Fishing has made it easy to experience these methods of Hawaii Fishing through their Deep Sea fishing tour. The full day or half day trolling trip departs at 6:30am each day. Hotel Pickup is available upon request. Contact Oahu Activities and Hawaii Discount to book this trip and learn more about this fascinating Hawaii Fishing experience!
- Custom-built 40′ Sport Fisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:30 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
- Due to limited seating this tour is non-refundable.
- Special Notes:
- Guest can keep 30% of their catch
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 or 8 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- 40' Custom Sport Fisher