Inter-Island Sportfishing - Ruckus Oahu
The Ruckus is a 38- foot Bertram with a fully air-conditioned cabin. The Ruckus is freshly refurbished with new custom interior. She features a shaded fly bridge, and high quality equipment. The Ruckus Oahu Sportfishing offers a comfortable, fully equipped head (restroom) with hot shower, refrigerator and microwave. The Ruckus has the latest electronics inluding Global Positioning System, Fishfinder and Plotter. The craft is United States Coast Guard certified for six passengers.
Choosing the very best things for you to do on your Oahu Tours is a key planning step. Make sure this is one of your select Oahu Deep Sea Fishing trips for your very own Oahu activities.
- 38′ Bertram
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Shaded fly bridge
- Penn International and Shimano Tiagra 2-speed reels
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder and plotter
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Fully-equipped head (restroom) with hot shower
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 5:30 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
As long as the catch is under 50 pounds guest can keep up to 50% of their catch
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 38' Bertram