Ruckus Sportfishing Oahu
The Ruckus is a 38- foot Bertram with a fully air-conditioned cabin. The Ruckus is freshly refurbished with new custom interior. She features a shaded fly bridge, and high quality equipment. The Ruckus Oahu Sportfishing offers a comfortable, fully equipped head (restroom) with hot shower, refrigerator and microwave. The Ruckus has the latest electronics inluding Global Positioning System, Fishfinder and Plotter. The craft is United States Coast Guard certified for six passengers.
Choosing the very best things for you to do on your Oahu Tours is a key planning step. Make sure this is one of your select Oahu Deep Sea Fishing trips for your very own Oahu activities.
- 38′ Bertram
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Shaded fly bridge
- Penn International and Shimano Tiagra 2-speed reels
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder and plotter
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Fully-equipped head (restroom) with hot shower
- Where and When:
- Full Day, 3/4 Day, or AM 1/2 Day:
Check in at 5:45 am. Departure is at 6:00am.
PM 1/2 Day:
Check in at 11:45 am. Departure is at 12:00 pm.
Check in is at Slip 1 at 1025 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- Minimum Age 6 years old.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
As long as the catch is under 50 pounds guest can keep up to 50% of their catch
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Ruckus Sportfishing
- 38' Bertram