Oahu Midnight Shark Hunt
Are you a light night thrill seeker? If so, the Sashimi Midnight Shark Hunt Oahu Fishing tour is for you! This shark fishing tour beats the others hands down! The tour starts at 9:30pm each night where you’ll board a 65’ boat and head out to the deep waters of Oahu. Don’t worry if you’re a beginner! The Sashimi staff will show you how to fish for the seven kinds of sharks found in Hawaii including Tigers and Pacific Grey Reef sharks. Don’t wait to add this to your Things to do Oahu itinerary! Book through Oahu Activities Discount and get the best rates on the island. Contact them today!
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 10:00 pm and return is at approx. 1:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
- Due to limited seating this tour is non-refundable.
- Special Notes:
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available.
Guests cannot keep anything caught - the crew will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release.
- Operation Days:
- Operation Days vary weekly.
- 3 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- 65' Delta Sportfisher