Inter-Island Sportfishing - Maggie Joe
The Maggie Joe, a 53-foot custom-built sportfisher, was specifically designed and built for fishing is the waters off of Hawaii. This boat is a favorite for Oahu Deep Sea Fishing! This wonderful craft has a large, comfortable shaded flying bridge, fighting chair by Murray Brothers, a fully air-conditioned cabin with a stereo CD player and TV-VCR, restroom with hot shower, and a complete galley with refrigerator/freezer, stove, and microwave. The Maggie Joe boasts the latest electronic devices including GPS, fishfinder and plotter, cell phone, VHS and CB radios. The Maggie Joe is proud of its annual success rate of 95% or higher. Its largest catch so far has been a 1,277 lb. Pacific Blue Marlin, and the craft is certified for 25 passengers. No Oahu Activities are complete without a Oahu Deep Sea Fishing adventure. Be sure to make the Maggie Joe a part of your Oahu Tours.
Maggie Joe Sport Fishing
Big Game Fish
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes fishing equipment, bait & ice. Large coolers on board. No fishing license required.
Any fish above 100 lbs will be given to the captain of the boat - any fish under 100 lbs that is caught will be equally shared, 50/50
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip (8-10 hours) or 3/4 day trip (6-7 hours).
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 53' Custom Sportfisher