Daytime Bottom Fishing in Oahu
Sashimi Fishing offers a Daytime Bottom Fishing tour that is fun for everyone! Even if you’re a novice or an experienced fisherman you’ll enjoy this trip. They encourage the young and old to come out and experience Bottom fishing in Hawaii through their daytime trip. You’ll fish off the calm waters of Oahu’s South shore while enjoying the beautiful view of Diamond Head and Waikiki. This Oahu Fishing trip includes roundtrip hotel transportation, fishing gear and a Hawaiian style BBQ lunch. This trip operates daily so you have no worries trying to add it to your growing “Things to do Oahu” list.
Contact Oahu Activities Discount to book this daytime bottom fishing tour today!
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Check in at 11:30 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Includes BBQ hot dog, chili, rice, pineapple juice & water.
Guest cannot keep anything - The boat will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- 65' Delta Sportfisher