Magic of Polynesia Dinner Show
With Magic of Polynesia Dinner Show, you'll be able to check out the history and lore of the islands, expert hula, and song and chanting by one of Hawaii's most talented performing troupes. Soak up this exclusive Oahu activity expressed with the magic of winner of the International Magicians Society "Most Original" Merlin Award (which is the Oscar in the magic world), worldwide commended illusionist John Hirokawa. With this Hawaii Activity, you’ll experience nail-biting suspense, mystifying escapes, humor, and more.
Magic of Polynesia Dinner Show is set in the calm of Waikiki's premier dinner theater and is billed as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. It dazzles with action, light, and sound from the beginning of the show until the end…from the prehistoric torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to the chic special effects of sound and lasers when imitating a volcano eruption.
Magic of Polynesia presents the choice of regular or deluxe dinner packages, or you can decide to enjoy the show sans dinner. The Magic of Polynesia Show is performed every night in its showroom at the Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel which is situated at 2300 Kalakaua Avenue and is within walking distance of the area’s major hotels.
Adult Dinner Menu:
- Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Tender Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Carrots, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Boneless Ginger-Sesame Glazed Chicken
- Panko Crusted Pacific Whitefish, Lime & Caper Aioli
- Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli & Baby Carrots
Adult Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hours prior notice):
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese, Grape
Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Child entree varies. Example menu is Teriyaki Chicken. Please inquire
as to what the meal option is closer to the activity date in question.
Samoan Fire-Knife Dancer
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
Vegetarian and gluten free meals available with 24 hour notice.
Transportation only picks up from the Waikiki and Kahala area.
- Operation Days:
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia