Magic of Polynesia Deluxe Dinner Show
Experience a form of Hawaii entertainment that is a "must see" stage spectacular: Magic of Polynesia! This Oahu Entertainment is magical, passionate, grandiose and unusual all at the same time.
You'll be able to check out the history and lore of the islands, expert hula, and song and chanting by one of Hawaii's most talented performing troupes. Soak up this exclusive Oahu activity expressed with the magic of winner of the International Magicians Society "Most Original" Merlin Award (which is the Oscar in the magic world), worldwide commended illusionist John Hirokawa. With Magic of Polynesia, you’ll experience nail-biting suspense, mystifying escapes, humor, and more. Magic of Polynesia is a form of Oahu Entertainment that’s suitable for audiences of all ages!
Magic of Polynesia is set in the calm of Waikiki's premier dinner theater and is billed as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. It dazzles with action, light, and sound from the beginning of the show until the end…from the prehistoric torches of a Polynesian fire dancer to the chic special effects of sound and lasers when imitating a volcano eruption.
Magic of Polynesia presents the choice of regular or deluxe dinner packages, or you can decide to enjoy the show sans dinner. The Magic of Polynesia Show is performed every night in its showroom at the Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel which is situated at 2300 Kalakaua Avenue and is within walking distance of the area’s major hotels.
Deluxe Dinner Package consists of: Kukui Nut Lei Greeting, and Preferred Seating
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- Deluxe dinner
ADULT Deluxe Dinner Menu:
- Fresh Tender Greens with Hearts of Palm, Cherry Tomatoes,
Cucumber, Baby Carrots & Brie Cheese Served with Champagne
- 9 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon
- Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms & Demi-Glace
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Pan-Seared Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Red Peppers & Broccoli
- Dinner Rolls
- Chocolate Torte Served with Fresh Strawberry & Raspberry Coulis
ADULT Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hour prior notice):
Child entree varies. Example menu is Teriyaki Chicken. Please inquire
as to what the meal option is closer to the activity date in question.
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese,
Grape Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Magic of Polynesia
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
An extensive alcoholic bar stocked with a wide variety of offerings is available for purchase.
Vegetarian and gluten free meals available with 24 hour notice.
Transportation only picks up from the Waikiki and Kahala area.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday to Friday.
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia