Magic of Polynesia Cocktail Show
During Magic of Polynesia’s Cocktail Show, you'll be able to check
out the history and lore of the islands, expert hula, and song and
chanting by one of Hawaii's most talented performing troupes. Soak up
this exclusive Oahu activity expressed with the magic of winner of the
International Magicians Society "Most Original" Merlin Award (which is
the Oscar in the magic world), worldwide commended illusionist John
Hirokawa. With this Oahu entertainment, you’ll experience nail-biting
suspense, mystifying escapes, humor, and more.
Magic of Polynesia’s Cocktail Show is set in the calm of Waikiki's
premier dinner theater and is billed as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular.
It dazzles with action, light, and sound from the beginning of the show
until the end…from the prehistoric torches of a Polynesian fire dancer
to the chic special effects of sound and lasers when imitating a volcano
For a limited time choose the Free Dinner Promo price option to include a Bento Box style dinner.
- You must select the Free Dinner Promo price description to be signed up for dinner.
Box plate inlcudes: Signature Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, Kalua Prok &
Cabbage, Yakisoba Noodles, &
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Chocolate
- Menu subject to change without notice.
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- One cocktail included
Magic of Polynesia Show
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:30 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia