Star of Honolulu Star Sunset Dinner & Show
(All you can eat crab)
The Star of Honolulu Star Sunset Dinner & Show is a fun-filled, exciting dinner plus the "60 Years of Aloha" musical revue! An evening filled with enchantment is promised on this selection of Oahu Tours. A sumptuous three course dinner, welcoming hula, live Hawaiian entertainment, and magical coastline vistas highlight this choice of Oahu Activities which includes the largest cast of entertainers on the waters of Hawaii.
Menu for Star Sunset Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertinement throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Dancng and fun audience participation
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables (All-You-Can-Eat Crab from 1/1/19 – 12/31/19)
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
Celebration Plan Per Person - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Star Sunset Dinner
Fun Family Activity
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday fireworks cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- Dress Code is Casual.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!